The Patron Way: From Fantasy to Fortune - Lessons on Taking Any Business from Idea to Iconic Brand: From Fantasy to Fortune - Lessons on Taking Any Business from Idea to Iconic Brand - Ilana Edelstein Read my full review: http://bit.ly/18cdNt4 My opinion: I felt that this book belonged more in a memoir genre rather than a business genre. Now, as another Goodreads reviewer already stated, this is not your typical business book. It was rather "spicy" almost what one would find in a gossip rag and gave way too much of the author's personal history with not enough as to what made Patron a successful recognized brand. Not to mention I think that there were a ton of skeezy happenings that did need not be written about. After she wrote this expose, it was then in a two to three page summary that she wrote 10 points with one paragraph expounding of why each point was important. It was very odd.Also, I felt that this was much more of an infomercial for how great Patron is versus evaluation of a business model. Most of the information given was learned in business school 101.I know when I seek out McGraw Hill Professional, I am seeking out your traditional business book. Again, I reiterate that this was FAR from it. That is not to say that there were not some lessons to be learned from the book. On a final note that I just came across. The author has some really cool pictures on her Amazon page that were not included in the book. Now, I was reading an advance copy, but if they were included in the book, I think I would have had them in my copy. Source: McGraw Hill Professional for review Would I recommend? : Not for branding/marketing business purposes. Looking for a book for teaching young women the importance of business relationships with significant others? This book is for you! I think this author had some very important points on getting business affairs IN WRITING and not trusting a partner (either married or unmarried) to always have your best business interests at heart during a romantic relationship breakup. I think, as women, we trust our partners way too much and don't keep it business. For that...this author gave an excellent cautionary tale that would have garnered a 4 star rating. It wasn't the purpose of me reviewing the book, as an MBA with well over a decade in business development/marketing experience, my focus was much more on the marketing/branding aspects.