Cold Killing - Luke Delaney Read my full review: http://bit.ly/133fUd1My opinion: I have found a new series to stalk. This book hooked me from page one and never let go. The storyline, while masterfully twisted, didn't go overboard. This book was a wonderful example of why I love British mystery writers so much.The style that this book was written was too much and really added to my thorough enjoyment of the story. I wouldn't say there were two POV presented. The chapters alternated between the telling the story that you see in any old book and that of the killer giving the reader a voyeuristic look of the story from his perspective. I wouldn't call it stream of consciousness writing though. A word of criticism cuz that is me and no book is perfect: The writing, while superb, could have been tighted up a bit, BUT this is a debut novel. I would expect some of this. I have no doubt that if this author is able to tighten up his writing, which with the level of writing portrayed in a debut, this series will be 5 star reads for me. I found I enjoyed this book as much as I enjoy the works of Val McDermid and S.J. Bolton.I must also admit that I figured the killer out about half way through. That did not leave me disappointed with a lack of cold-hearted twists. This author managed to work in some rockin' ones.