Disney U: How Disney University Develops the World's Most Engaged, Loyal, and Customer-Centric Employees - Doug Lipp Read my full review: http://bit.ly/10WoDg0My opinion: Periodically, a business book pops up that it will be a game changer in the business world. We saw this with Jim Collins book GOOD TO GREAT and my whole-hearted belief is that we will see the same thing with Doug Lipp's Disney U. In grad school, there were 4 organizations that were emphasized as being best practice examples of not only successful business models, but leaders in a customer centric business approach. Disney was one of these companies and is an organization that has fascinated me for years. Mr. Lipp laid out critical business lessons, not only necessary to training programs, but business survival. He reflects on how Disney International lived these lessons for more than half a decade. Then, my favorite part of the book...he gives key take-aways to reinforce necessary components of what he was teaching from each chapter and questions to ask to determine preparedness or identify weakness in an organization.In reading this book, I was reminded of Toyota, W. Edward Deming and Lean/CQI/Six Sigma in the 1980's. As the business world gets tougher, customer service separates successful from unsuccessful businesses, I truly believe that Disney, particularly its customer centric approach, will be the business model to mimic in the future (we are actually seeing this movement starting) and Doug Lipp will be the pied piper in reminding businesses that the customer experience and how this message is conveyed to a business' most important resource, its front line staff, is key. Want to know more about this author: http://www.douglipp.com/