Becoming an Effective Mentoring Leader: Proven Strategies for becoming an Effective Mentoring Leader: Proven Strategies for Building Excellence in Your Organization - Peter Chee, William J. Rothwell 1.5/5 StarsI absolutely did not like the way this book was written. First, although the book is targeted towards corporate leadership,it is written as though it is a "101" book, complete with assessments and such. The book discusses the "busy-ness" of the corporate leader/mentor, why does the author think that one would have time to take assessments? Normally, if someone has been targeted by an organization to be a mentor, HR/OD or the person themselves have addressed the personality, desire and skills assessments/capabilities necessary for the "job". Second, this was an incredibly "wordy" book. I have yet to work with anyone in a leadership capacity, including myself, where conciseness in writing isn't key. Most leaders don't have the time nor the patience to be "bogged down" with wordiness. There were numerous other formats that these authors could have used to get their points across.Had I not have been reviewing this book for the publisher, I probably would have stopped reading this book. Had I purchased it, it would have either never made it to my cart or I would have returned it.