Shadow Cay - Leona Bodie Read my full review @http://bit.ly/UAUrmDMy opinion: I heard another author speaking about this book. When I looking at the book, my first thought was that it was definitely a book that I would love to review due to its' description and previous reviews. Imagine my surprise when the review request came in from the author to review it. I think it took me all of 5 minutes to get back to her with a "Heck, yeah! I will review your book!" This book was everything it described and more. I found myself putting aside other review copies I am working on, sneaking in time to read it, etc. Once I was able to sit down and finally dedicate time to read it, I read 400 pages in approximately 5 hours. The story flowed like liquid gold! Now, I will admit that there were moments when I did get the characters a bit confused, as there were a large number of characters who pop in and out of the storyline, but as it progressed, it became very apparent that how she wrote it was critical to the ending. Another point of honesty, looking at its' cover, I expected this book to be cozy-lite. IT ISN'T! Ms. Bodie is yet another example of DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS' PUBLISHER. This is Indie writing at its' finest.